Monday, September 21, 2009

My First Blog Post

Hi, my name is Frits.  I am a 28 year old programmer living in Cape Town.

I decided to start a blog for two reasons, to get my thoughts out to the world especially regarding tech, software development and programming(I do consider these two separate fields) and to increase my skill in languages(based on the red lines from my spell checker, I still have along way to go).

I was born and rased in Cape Town(Somerset West for those from Cape Town, Cape Townians  generally consider to be all most two separate counties :P). I am currently living in Cape Town(as in Cape Town). I mostly develop websites for a living but have had the privilege of working on the IOS and Android platforms, Java enterprise development and web applications(yes, they are different from websites).

As for my hobbies, I enjoy pretty much anything that gets my away from a computer.
  • I hike actively. 
  • sandboarding(the closest Cape Townians can get to snowboarding)
  • latin american dancing - Salsa ...
  • weekend dance parties - Trance, Rock ...

No comments:

Post a Comment